Social Icons

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Miss Janet Jackson Fashion!!!

Hello Loves,

So, yeah, I know....You know, We BOTH know...It's been a while since my last post. I have been SO busy with school, and whatnot, it's just been impossible! At ANY RATE, I went to my mailbox over the weekend, and I was thrilled to see that my Janet Jackson CD and T-shirt came in the mail today. I purchased items when I bought tickets to her "Unbreakable" tour. To say I am excited and can't wait until Monday, October 19th to come is an understatement. At any rate, I am beyond excited. Since I am a justfab addict, you know I have to add justfab to my ensemble.


This is the Entire Ensemble! I am still trying to figure out if I am going to wear leggins or jeans

 This is a T-Shirt that I bought when I purchased tickets to the concert. I can't wait to wear it. 


These beauties are called "Adderson" from justfab's luxe line. Unfortunately they don't carry Luxe items anymore. I am SO sad about that! 

 I love how they are both booties with a wedge heel. So funky!


When I first saw this clutch I knew I HAD to have it! It goes so well with my booties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates