Social Icons

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Got the WARM and FUZZIES!!!!!

I was so excited to receive to come home on last Wed only to find a HUGE justfab box sitting on my doorstep. I ran inside and tore open the box as if it was Christmas. The contents inside Diamaro, my new justfab fuzzies! I never liked these kind of boots until I saw how my sorority sister styled a similar pair she had last year. I was determined to give them a try this year and I am so glad I did. These babies are cute, and more importantly COMFORTABLE! Since Justfab was hosting a sale (All Fuzzies are $19.99) and I had 2 credits available, I decided to grab the Brown and Gray.  So I paid NOTHING for it. NOTHING!!! So if you are interested, I would suggest to go on over to justfab and grab you a pair. If you use the link and you are a new member, then you can buy one pair get one free! Whoo hoo! Now on to the boots....








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates