Social Icons

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I am REDy for the Holidays

I love bows! They are so Girly, Chic, and Sexy! Here is a recent Justfab haul that I have to share with you all. With this collection I am SO ready for the Holiday Season, and I can't wait to wear them all!



Items form left to right: Hadley Bow Heels JF Darla Bow Flats Federicka Bow Heels Nicole Feather Heels



 Meet Nikole! These beauties are wonderful. Very Rich Red with a feather bow details in the back.





 These shoes Federicka)  remind me of my justfab favorite, Fairfield. They are very comfortable!


 Although I am a heel girl at heart, at times I need a break and these flats will do the trick.
I can take a break from high heels and still be stylish.

 This Bon Bon Clutch is FABULOUS! 


 Saving the best for last,,,,Here is HADLEY! I stalked the website
daily waiting for them to release these heels. They are GORGE! 
I bought them in both colors, Black and Red. The HUGE bow is really what
Makes this shoe POPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates