Social Icons

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cowboy??? How 'bout Cowgirl!!! Hee Haw!!!!!

Hello World!!!!

First off, MANY THANKS to the Veterans out there who have sacrificed their life so I can live mine. Happy Veteran's Day. (A special thanks to my big brother, Robert Hemmingway Jr.)

I am new to the fashion blogging world, however I am NOT new to blogging. For those of you that follow me, I have a blog about Black Greek Life (Black Sororities and Fraternities) at Black Greek Life 101 with over a million views. (There are a LOT of people interested in pledging apparently) Anyhoo, Check it out if you are ever interesting of joining or just have general questions about  Fraternities and/or Sororities.

At any rate, after being a member of SEVERAL fashionista blogs, I decided to create one for myself. I will be posting several outfits that I wear, what I like and don't like, what worked and didn't work, etc. I live for fashion, and I have been that way since I use to work at Marshall Fields in Chicago. (Water Tower Location). When I literally worked there for one reason, and one reason alone....CLOTHES! I mean I use to sign my paycheck over. I hope you enjoy.



 Sweater:  Justfab Ronna Faux Fur
Shoes: Old Shoe Dazzle
Bag: Justfab Icon Bag (Sold Out)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates